9. World Health Organization. Report of the WHOChina Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) 16-24 February 2020 [Internet]. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020 Available from: https://www.who.int/docs/default- source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-oncovid-19-final-report.pdf
10. Ong SW, Tan YK, Chia PY, Lee TH, Ng OT, Wong MS, et al. Air, surface environmental, and personal protective equipment contamination by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) from a symptomatic patient. JAMA. 2020 Mar 4 [Epub ahead of print].
11. van Doremalen N, Bushmaker T, Morris DH et al. Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1. N Engl J Med. 2020 Mar 17. doi: 10.1056/NEJMc2004973
12. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novelcoronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
13. Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19) https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-acoronaviruses
14. Yu P, Zhu J, Zhang Z, Han Y. A familial cluster of infection associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating possible person-to-person transmission during the incubation period. J Infect 2020 doi: 10.1093/jiaa077
15. Huang R, Xia J, Chen Y, Shan C, Wu C. A family cluster of SARS-CoV-2 infection involving 11 patients in Nanjing, China Lancet Infect Dis 2020 doi: 10.1016/ S1473-3099(20)30147-X
16. Pan X, Chen D, Xia Y et al. Asymptomatic cases in a family cluster with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Lancet Infect Dis 2020 doi : 10.1016/ S14733099(20)30114-6
17. Tong Z-D, Tang A, Li K-F, Li P, Wang H-L, Yi JP, et al. Potential presymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-2, Zhejiang Province, China, 2020. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020 doi : 10.3201/eid2605.200198
18. Wei WE, Li Z, Chiew CJ, Yong SE, et al. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020. MMWR, 1 April 2020/69.
19. Kimball A, Hatfield KM, Arons M, James A, et al. Asymptomatic and Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Residents of a Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility — King County, Washington, March 2020. MMWR, 3 April 2020, 69(13);377–381.
20. Infection prevention and control SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands https://www.who.int/infectionprevention/campaigns/clean-hands/en/
21. Global Surveillance for human infection with coronavirus disease (COVID-19) https://www.who.int/publications-detail/globalsurveillance-for-human-infection-with-novelcoronavirus-(2019-ncov)
22. Considerations in the investigation of cases and clusters of COVID-19 https://www.who.int/publicationsdetail/considerations-in-the-investigation-of-casesand-clusters-of-covid-19
23. Home care for patients with COVID-19 presenting with mild symptoms and management of their contacts https://www.who.int/publicationsdetail/home-care-for-patients-with-suspectednovel-coronavirus-(ncov)-infection-presentingwith-mild-symptoms-and-management-of-contacts